When you click on a page, scroll past this week's featured photo to view.
This site is dedicated to sharing what we have learned with you! Enjoy our tutorials, and if you have a question please feel free to ask! I know one of our sugar enthusiasts will either know or try to find the answer.We all have something to share...and we all have something to learn!
This week, Jacque Benson, owner of CakesDuSoleil, shares step by step instructions for creating an easy and inexpensive cupcake tower ! Check out this week's post! Click on the photo to visit CakesDuSoleil!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Mame's WASC Orange Cake
Mame’s WASC Orange Cake Creation
2 boxes Betty Crocker Yellow Cake mix with pudding
2/3 cup orange juice
2 cups water
2 cups flour
1-1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
5 eggs or 1-1/4 cups Eggbeaters
1/4 cup oil or 4 tbsp. applesauce
1 cup sour cream
2-4 oz. containers orange yogurt
1 tbsp. orange extract or orange flavoring
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Zest of 1 orange
* Mix all ingredients until well blended for about 2 minutes
* Once blended add in orange zest; mix by hand
* Prepare cake pans – grease and flour
* Makes six 7-3/4” oval cake pans, or about 4-8 or 9” rounds
* Bake at 335° - original WASC says 325°, but that doesn’t work for me…plus I have to bake about 1 hour & 15 minutes at 335° or until toothpick tested
* Mame Recckio Wolfe – 09/06/09-all rights reserved
Sweet Lalaloopsy Cake by Joly Diaz of Viva La Cake
"Suzette La Sweet" my favorite Lalaloopsy EVER!!! She comes from the house of queen Marie Antoinette, so she loves fashion, flowers and SWEETS. She is all edible and was my gift to my best friend and neighbor's daughter. Thank you so much Joly for sharing on the Sugar Teachers FB Group page!!!