When you click on a page, scroll past this week's featured photo to view.
This site is dedicated to sharing what we have learned with you! Enjoy our tutorials, and if you have a question please feel free to ask! I know one of our sugar enthusiasts will either know or try to find the answer. We all have something to share...and we all have something to learn!
A Very Sweet Offer from Sharon Zambito
"I put together a PDF with my tricks for the perfect pumpkin roll. It' s totally free. Hope you enjoy." Click on photo for Sharon's free tutorial!
2 boxes Betty Crocker Yellow Cake mix with pudding
2/3 cup orange juice
2 cups water
2 cups flour
1-1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
5 eggs or 1-1/4 cups Eggbeaters
1/4 cup oil or 4 tbsp. applesauce
1 cup sour cream
2-4 oz. containers orange yogurt
1 tbsp. orange extract or orange flavoring
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Zest of 1 orange
* Mix all ingredients until well blended for about 2 minutes
* Once blended add in orange zest; mix by hand
* Prepare cake pans – grease and flour
* Makes six 7-3/4” oval cake pans, or about 4-8 or 9” rounds
* Bake at 335° - original WASC says 325°, but that doesn’t work for me…plus I have to bake about 1 hour & 15 minutes at 335° or until toothpick tested
* Mame Recckio Wolfe – 09/06/09-all rights reserved
Photography by Jacque Benson 2009 All Rights Reserved
This material may not be republished or reproduced in any manner without the expressed permission of the author.