Hello my sugar friends!
The time has finally come! It has been a long and crazy journey, but we made it! The SugarEd Productions Online Sugar Art School is now open!
I am SO very excited about the new school and all the features we have to offer. It is your one stop place to learn all things cake.
Here is a list of just some of things waiting for you:
- library of outstanding video tutorials featuring myself and other celebrity instructors
- printable photo tutorial library with tons of amazing ideas and how-tos created by some of the brightest talent in the industry.
- printable recipe bank chock full of deliciousness
- access to business, photography and decorating articles you won’t find anywhere else
- member tutorials and recipes – share your favorites with the rest of the community
- member photo gallery where you can marvel at your friends’ creations and post your own
- advice and chat forums with positive conversation and useful information; interact with me and other members anytime you want
- enjoy games, contests and other interactive activities within the SugarEd community
- valuable resources include lists of classes, events, organizations, and offsite tutorials
- special SugarEd store discounts for members only
- new content is added (at least) weekly
We have wonderful guest instructors lined up for you as well. Kathleen Lange will teach us her Lambeth and embellishment piping techniques:
Wayne Steinkopf of Swank Cake Design has filmed four videos for us. This beautiful celebration cake is just one example of what he has in store for us:
The amazing Bronwen Weber and Francois Long have fun filled videos on sculpted cakes and structure coming soon:
Here are some more examples of tutorials we have waiting for you, as well as some coming soon:
Gorgeous piping and fantasy flowers:
Fondant figures of many types will be added to our growing library:
Do you want to learn how to ganache and fondant cover a tall double barrel cake? And learn the popular luster and leaf techniques? We have the videos that will show you how! (The ganache and fondant videos are available now and the luster video will be added Monday)
Learn how to get your cakes perfectly smooth, with level tops, sharp edges and no bulges!
You can have 24/7 access to the entire online school from any computer or mobile device. We add new content every week (or more), so there is always something new to see, learn and explore.
We have tutorials on:
- cake projects
- chocolate work
- specialty techniques
- food safety
- and an exclusive series on cake photography you won’t find anywhere else!
AND we have a special bonus for our new members. Everyone who joins will get an exclusive bonus PDF tutorial for this adorable elephant…….
…….AND this cute badge for your profile page:
It really is a wonderful place to learn and share. Our current members are loving it. (And I thank those of you who have already joined.) I look forward to chatting with you in the forums; we have a wonderful community growing; Please come join us!